"The easiest way to gain speed." - Padraig Harrington, 3x Major Champion
Gain 20 yards in 6 weeks with Golf's #1 Swing Speed Training System used by 700+ Tour Professionals.
Get the complete SuperSpeed Training bundle our Ambassadors use to gain and maintain speed out on Tour including the original SuperSpeed Golf Training System, the SuperSpeed C Training Club, the SuperSpeed Squeeze, and the PRGR Portable Launch Monitor.
- Our original SuperSpeed Golf Training System uses 3 clubs - 2 that are lighter than your driver + 1 that is heavier - to speed up your golf swing through overspeed training.
- The SuperSpeed C Club is counterweighted to train maximum arm/hand and release speed.
- The SuperSpeed Squeeze to increase grip strength specifically for golfers and maximize your speed potential.
- Combine these two systems with our free online training and track your speed gains with the easy-to-use and accurate PRGR Portable Launch Monitor.
Which set is right for me? It depends on what driver you play!
- Men's Set - Standard Men's Driver - 60g+ Shaft, X, S, R Flex
- Senior Set - Ultralight Driver - Under 60g Shaft, R, S, A Flex
- Ladies Set - Ultralight Driver - Under 60g Shaft, R, A, L Flex
The Men’s SuperSpeed Golf Training System is the perfect way to add up to 30 more yards to your drive! Coupled with our complimentary online video instruction series on the training page.
Increase the speed and power of your golf swing by 5% to 8% in as little as 4-6 weeks of regular practice.
Bundle PRGR below with the set and save $80 off regular price!
Bundle Blast below with the set and save $50 off regular price!
What’s in the Box
• SuperSpeed Golf Green “Light” Training Club
• SuperSpeed Golf Blue “Medium” Training Club
• SuperSpeed Golf Red “Heavy” Training Club
• Driver Shaft weighs 60 grams or more
• Swing speeds above 85 MPH
|SuperSpeed Set||Swing Speed||Driver Shaft|
|Mens Set||> 85 mph||> 60 grams|
|SuperSpeed C||Players Ages 14 +||> 43 inches|
|Senior Set||< 85 mph||< 60 grams|
|Ladies Set||< 85 mph||< 60 grams|
|Junior Set||Players Ages 11 - 14||< 60 grams|
|SuperSpeed C Junior||Players Ages 8 - 14|
|All-Star Set||Players Ages 8 - 11|
|PeeWee Set||Players Ages 5 - 7|
|LongDrive Set||Long Drive Competitors|
The New PRGR Portable Launch Monitor is the perfect addition to any SuperSpeed Golf Training Package. It is an affordable and super-accurate Doppler Radar-based pocket-size portable launch monitor that is incredibly easy to use.
It provides you with Swing Speed, Ball Speed, Carry Distance, Total Distance, and Smash Factor for each club. With this simple device, you are not only able to measure your swing data with a golf club, but also with any of the SuperSpeed Golf Training Clubs. We have found that using this launch monitor during our protocols will provide great motivation to make each swing faster than the last. This will optimize the OverSpeed Training effect and maximize speed gains.
Bundle PRGR below with a SuperSpeed set and save $60 off regular price!
New updates with the HS-130 A Model:
- Extended higher resolution display
- Higher quality Processor
- Ability to Toggle Modes of Measurement (Metric / Imperical)
- Keeps recent history up to 500 Shots
- Works indoors into a net or outside at a driving range
- Higher Quality, Dual, and Faster Doppler Radar Sensor
- New Scientific Launch Algorithms for Increased Precision and Consistency
- Improved ability to read high lofted wedges
Purchase this radar for use with the SuperSpeed clubs and while hitting a ball.
What’s inside the box?
- PRGR Black Portable Launch Monitor: Red Eyes Pocket HS-130A
- Instruction Manual
The best players in the world can create significantly more grip strength than amateur golfers. This allows these players to not only create more speed, but also improves their ability to control the golf club, create lag, stabilize the club face, and deal with lies in the rough. More grip strength allows you to use less grip pressure compared to your maximum capacity. This creates less tension and the ability to optimize the use of your hands and arms in the golf swing. The bottom line is that if you want to grip and control the club like a tour player, you need more grip strength.
Now, with the introduction of the SuperSpeed Squeeze, you can easily improve your grip strength leading to more control, consistency, and speed. The SuperSpeed Squeeze is easy to use fitting over the grip on your own golf club. Follow our simple and effective training protocol to see huge gains in grip strength in as little as 4 weeks of regular training.
MORE GRIP STRENGTH = MORE DISTANCE
Dr. Tyler Standifird of Utah Valley University has been instrumental in assisting with the development of the Squeeze protocol and the initial research on the results of the training. His initial study involved only four weeks of training three times per week and showed significant improvements in grip strength and swing speed.
New Speed Partnership
With our new SuperSpeed Force Pedal Protocol, you can improve your use of the ground and take your speed to the next level.